Wildlife Removal Mississauga
Wildlife Removal: Raccoon Control & Squirrel Removal Services In Mississauga
Servicing Mississauga & The Greater Toronto Area.
- Hire Us For Affordable Raccoon, Squirrel & Skunk Removal In Mississauga, Ontario. Our Affordable Wildlife Control Technicians possess years of hands-on removals and can solve all Wildlife Control, Raccoon Removal & squirrel Removal problems for our Mississauga Customers.
- At Wildlife Removal Mississauga we DO NOT believe that trapping animals such as squirrels, raccoons and skunks and driving them to another location is the best way to handle nuisance wildlife problems.
- We use one-way doors and prevention screening to humanely remove critters like raccoons, squirrels and skunks from roof vents, porch roofs, wall vents and decks.
Wildlife Removal Mississauga Removal Process & Costs Involved.
Trapping wildlife and removing them to a different location might seem like the best solution to an inexperienced homeowner but it’s certainly not the case. You’ll never trap all the raccoons in your neighbourhood so just forget that approach.
Animal proof, prevention screening is a more cost-effective approach to wildlife control. Or you can waste your money on hiring a wildlife removal company to set traps, it’s entirely up to you. 🤔
Keep in mind that raccoons, squirrels and other nuisance wild animals typically aren’t a problem for homeowners until they break into the attic. Knowing that every single house has areas that are not “animal-proof” should make the decision on trapping & relocating vs prevention screening very easy. Add prevention and forget about it!
We always start the wildlife removal process with an exterior house inspection to locate all potential entry holes. Then we give our customers an estimate for prevention screening, which if done right, will stop animals from chewing holes to get back in other areas. Animal prevention screening costs extra but is a great investment for long-term wildlife control.
Wildlife Removal Experts, ready to help in Mississauga & Toronto.
- Raccoon & Squirrel Removal in Mississauga – If you want to discourage raccoons & squirrels from choosing your attic to living in, minimize the availability of food and shelter around your property.
- Bird in Wall Vent Screening Bird Control Services – Bird Nest Removal Toronto. Birds such as Black Starlings and Pigeons are creatures of habit and will return to the same spot to nest and have babies. Open wall vents, exhausts, window ledges and gable ends that are left unscreened are an open invitation for pest birds to move in.
- Skunk Removal Mississauga – If they perceive danger, skunks release a spray from ducts situated beneath their tails. While this spray is foul-smelling, it isn’t harmful unless it gets into the eyes. Unfortunately, skunks can be carriers of rabies, so you’ll need to use precaution whenever these animals enter your yard.
- Opossum Removal Mississauga – Opossums are classified as pests as they are known to be scavengers and live in attics and under porches, decks, and houses. They are relatively easy to catch; however, you should be forewarned that they are dangerous. Do not hesitate to contact us to get rid of these nuisance wildlife animals. Help! There’s a Possum on my Porch
- Pigeon Removal Using Spikes – Long-lasting solution to keep pigeons away. Spikes are resistant to sun and weather damage. An effective solution that works as soon as the spikes are installed. Humane resolution to a pest problem
- Pest Control Mississauga – Mice & Rat Control, Affordable Rodent Extermination. The unfortunate fact is that for every mouse you spot there are probably several more lurking behind the scenes, so any infestation may be more serious than it first appears, requiring professional pest control assistance. Nonetheless, there are several methods you can use to try and deal with a problem before it gets out of control.
- Dead Raccoon Removal Mississauga – Dead raccoons can be a common sight for motorists & pedestrians making their way around the GTA, bloated, mangled carrion that’s often unpleasant to the senses.
Let’s hope that the family of squirrels are content with living in a tree and not your roof, but if they do happen to chew holes to gain entry into your attic, it’s best to act fast. Some homeowners aren’t quite sure if they should just let the squirrels nest and raise their babies once they’ve gained entry, or maybe call a roofer to patch holes?
Take our advice and hire a professional wildlife removal company immediately for hassle-free, guaranteed removal of nuisance animals. Get the raccoons & squirrels removed from your attic or chimney along with humane baby removal.
When Do Squirrel, Raccoons and Skunks Have Babies.
- Squirrel & Raccoon Baby Season – When Do Squirrel, Raccoons and Skunks Have Babies. When do the babies leave the nest? 1. Squirrels have babies twice a year, from March to April & From July to August. 2. Raccoons March to as late as August. 3. Skunks will give birth in late April & May.
- Mating season for urban wildlife is about one month away (February) and baby raccoons & squirrels will be soon to follow.
- Don’t worry, you still have time to evict nuisance wildlife like squirrels & raccoons from your attic, from under your house addition, from your chimney or a lesser concern, from under your shed or deck before babies come if you act fast.
- Let’s face it, winter has its ups & downs and when it comes to wildlife control in the Toronto area snow & ice on a roof or knee-deep around a house addition when we’re are trying to install our animal prevention screen is a big downer.
- One small plus to having snow sprinkled freshly about the rooftop is easy wildlife identification.
- Is it a raccoon or squirrel in the chimney? It can be a guess at times which means setting up both a squirrel & raccoon one-way door at the point of entry or risk locking an animal inside.
- If you’re an experienced wildlife control operator and know what to look for and the elements are in your favour you can save a little time, skip the guesswork and solve your valued customer’s nuisance raccoon or squirrel problem that much faster.
- Wildlife identification is what we do on a daily basis, we are wildlife removal experts and have solved animal problems for homeowners in the Greater Toronto Area for years and will continue to do so for many years to come.